I'm trying to catch up on Tyler's blog so I've put a few pics on from the past few months. We went to the Midmar Mile to support Aunty Janine & the rest of her "Dam Duikers" team swim the midmar. Tyler & I also went on a little trip to Joburg to visit Uncle Mart & Aunty Faye, Nic & Danny Boy - as you can imagine our days were jam-packed with fun activities, our favourite being the Joburg Zoo. Just to let you know Tyler absolutely hated the traffic in Joburg!

Our Little Family
Midmar Mile Dam
Tyler & Dad, Daniel & Uncle Martin
Danny Boy & Tyler

Nicholas & Bash playing "sticks"

The cuzzies
Tyler, Noa, Nicholas & Daniel

On your marks...get set...GO!!

Nicholas - look who's in the background!

The Zoo

Tyler & Dan not allowing Aunty Faye to eat in peace

Love this!

Bath Fun ...

Daydreaming ...

Aaawww!
No comments:
Post a Comment